Skip to main content

The Nissan Almera 2022 (Test Drive)

Actually, this is the first time I am visiting car showrooms just to get the feel and hang of it. I never really intended to buy or anything just yet (read: I don't want any loans and I don't want to splurge on anything). But there's just 1 thing which I still haven't done in my entire life which was to visit car showrooms and do an ocular on car displays.

The experience was quite fun. Seeing all the brand new cars and sitting on it and inspecting it. There's also this feeling which is indescribable everytime I smell a new car. 

I have done ocular in Suzuki, Nissan and Toyota where the showrooms are just pretty near my place, therefore it's easy to go and sneak there.

But the very first who responded to my request for a test drive will be with the Nissan Almera. Aside from this being the only low-end car in the showroom, what really caught my eye is the color and the "porma". There's really an "angas" to it from the front. And it doesn't really come in cheap. It's main competitors are: the vios from Toyota and the RS from Honda.

But what drawn me to this car is the features primarily and to put it in layman's terms: the auto-engine start stop, the angas infotainment system that looks like a nintendo switch console, the 360 camera view, the turbo engine for it's liter capacity and the very cool airconditioning unit.

Now, what's the experience with test-driving it? 

Actually, it was "swabe" being not yet able to drive a sedan other then when I went to driving school ages ago.

I wasn't able to do turbo testing the engine because the road where I test driven it is not really an open road and was in fact a very busy road. But the drive experience was superb. The view is clear though it's lowered because I am much used to SUVs. The airconditioning on a hot and humid saturday afternoon was really cold. And I guess it's really true to claim by Nissan that their airconditioning units are very, very known. The test drive just took around 20 minutes from the showroom and back.

Now what are the requirements to do a test drive?

First, inform your agent on the preferred schedule and availability. They only allow test driving on available units in the showroom and not on the model of your choice.

Second, have your valid driver's license ready. They'll ask for it together with a waiver that you're going to sign. Of course, they wouldn't want to be liable if in Case you damaged the unit you test driven.

Third, not a requirement but just a reminder to be extra careful...It's not yet your vehicle. If in case you have damaged the car, that's where your waiver will be used against you. So be very careful when doing the test drive.

Here's actually the pics of the unit I test driven. I like the color red. This is the mid-range variant and not yet the top variant. The SRP of this Baby is Php 998K







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Painful experience of letting-go and moving-on...

Yesterday evening was one of the biggest blows in my life. My girlfriend for almost five years and I called it quits . But it was rather an unforgettable experience, quite having me to pass-on sleeping last night. She broke up with me through text. At first, I was shocked because we were together at church a couple of hours earlier. With me having to pass staying afterwards at their place because I have an important function to attend later that night. She texted me a couple of hours later as I was in the middle of being merry during the event, It goes like, "she loves me very much but she couldn't deal with the hurt I am giving her by not reciprocating my love to her. She has no expectations whatsoever, given the fact that she can't push me to do that and she learned to accept me for who I am, but there are things that she wants that I cannot provide and that we can not be happy moving forward since we obviously have a problem". I was distraught. I did not know what

It's time everyone flies...but with Cebu Pacific? Not anymore...

I am going to set this one straight...this has been Cebu Pacific's catch phrase for their air transportation services, "Cebu Pacific Air - It's time everyone (every Filipino) flies". I would like to share this horror experiences I encountered with Cebu Pacific, from ticketing up to actual date of departure. So here goes the story: It was January 9, 2008 that I decided to book a flight for 7 PAX to Puerto Princesa. I booked via their Customer Service Hotline Number. I was booked for a roundtrip ticket from MNL - Puerto Princesa and vice versa. I was given a confirmation day on January 12, 2008 on/before 3:00 PM. Ticket fare is P4,515 per head. Came January 12, 2008, a Saturday - I made my way to their ticketing office in Robinson's place, Manila to confirm booking and pay for the tickets. It was a rainy Saturday and I wasn't able to get on time (before 3:00 PM), but fortunately, I was able to have the confirmation time extended upon informing the Ticketing Agen

logitech bluetooth keyboard

I am so happy with this quite-pricey purchase of mine back in SG~the bluetooth keyboard for the ipad2. I find this device quite handy especially for me who likes to utilize the ipad for other things than gaming. It comes in very handy especially when composing emails and doing blog posts using the ipad. Connectivity and range of the bluetooth is very,very superior. Plus, this also doubles as a magnetic cover for the ipad when not in use. Got this device at around S$125 nett of discounts and GST. This also doubles as a casing for the ipad when not in use, and portable and handy that you can bring it anywhere you'd like to carry your ipad. I am pretty-sure that this will also work with other bluetooth-enabled devices like mobile phones and tablets. However, the casing and slot to hold only works for the ipad and hopefully, the iphone 5. When I saw this device over an electronics shop in SG, I never had second-thoughts of purchasing this. Thanks to the mastercard, the purchase was