- Cherry Mobile Omega HD - budget-wise this fits but am having reservations with the quality since Cherry Mobile is just a re-brand of a chinese mobile brand. But what isn't made in China anymore?
- Cherry Mobile Flame 2.0 - budget-wise also fits and this also is already a quad-core device. Slightly lower in price as compared to the one above, this is also a new line of android phone from cherry mobile.
- Nexus 4 - (only when it's available via installment) Reviews have been great for this device. However the price is what makes it quite unrealistic for me. This phone sets the bar high.
- HTC Butterfly - the most expensive of the four, I might say. But this is being offered in installment basis, so I am considering it jus because of that factor.
- My Phone A919 - relatively cheaper but runs on ICS and RAM is just 512 MB, so might as well take this one off from the list. But for budget considerations and screen-size, I might just give this one a consideration.
Saturday, March 30, 2013
I need a mobile phone replacement
I need to have an idea of what I need to have as a replacement for my two year old huawei phone. Since the phone I am using right now is a little obsolete already, It all boils down to the following choices (excluding iphone 5, of course). Since I am looking into android jelly bean, here are my top choices: