Skip to main content

Toothache

Of all the terrible pain I have encountered in my entire life, this maybe considered as one of the worst. A throbbing and terrible pain that already affected half of my face. Haven't had a goodnight's rest for 2 successive nights, and I wasn't able to report for work for 1-1/2 days. And what's worst is that I have to go to a client site bearing this, it was really awful. A bad thing about toothaches is that your dentist won't take care of it if the pain is still present. So i had to combat the pain with a mixture of antibiotics and pain killers. I was given a week before return and hopefully the terrible pain has already subsided. I am on my fourth day of taking antibiotics and there is still 3-days to go. Have had hot flashes last night up to this morning. Have to take soft foods (liquid foods) since chewing was really a no-no in this situation. A good thing is that now, as I am writing this blog, the pain has already subsided in the absence of pain killers. I had stopped my intake of pain killers as i feel that i'll be reliant to this drug and my tolerance to pain will be minimal.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Painful experience of letting-go and moving-on...

Yesterday evening was one of the biggest blows in my life. My girlfriend for almost five years and I called it quits . But it was rather an unforgettable experience, quite having me to pass-on sleeping last night. She broke up with me through text. At first, I was shocked because we were together at church a couple of hours earlier. With me having to pass staying afterwards at their place because I have an important function to attend later that night. She texted me a couple of hours later as I was in the middle of being merry during the event, It goes like, "she loves me very much but she couldn't deal with the hurt I am giving her by not reciprocating my love to her. She has no expectations whatsoever, given the fact that she can't push me to do that and she learned to accept me for who I am, but there are things that she wants that I cannot provide and that we can not be happy moving forward since we obviously have a problem". I was distraught. I did not know what

It's time everyone flies...but with Cebu Pacific? Not anymore...

I am going to set this one straight...this has been Cebu Pacific's catch phrase for their air transportation services, "Cebu Pacific Air - It's time everyone (every Filipino) flies". I would like to share this horror experiences I encountered with Cebu Pacific, from ticketing up to actual date of departure. So here goes the story: It was January 9, 2008 that I decided to book a flight for 7 PAX to Puerto Princesa. I booked via their Customer Service Hotline Number. I was booked for a roundtrip ticket from MNL - Puerto Princesa and vice versa. I was given a confirmation day on January 12, 2008 on/before 3:00 PM. Ticket fare is P4,515 per head. Came January 12, 2008, a Saturday - I made my way to their ticketing office in Robinson's place, Manila to confirm booking and pay for the tickets. It was a rainy Saturday and I wasn't able to get on time (before 3:00 PM), but fortunately, I was able to have the confirmation time extended upon informing the Ticketing Agen

logitech bluetooth keyboard

I am so happy with this quite-pricey purchase of mine back in SG~the bluetooth keyboard for the ipad2. I find this device quite handy especially for me who likes to utilize the ipad for other things than gaming. It comes in very handy especially when composing emails and doing blog posts using the ipad. Connectivity and range of the bluetooth is very,very superior. Plus, this also doubles as a magnetic cover for the ipad when not in use. Got this device at around S$125 nett of discounts and GST. This also doubles as a casing for the ipad when not in use, and portable and handy that you can bring it anywhere you'd like to carry your ipad. I am pretty-sure that this will also work with other bluetooth-enabled devices like mobile phones and tablets. However, the casing and slot to hold only works for the ipad and hopefully, the iphone 5. When I saw this device over an electronics shop in SG, I never had second-thoughts of purchasing this. Thanks to the mastercard, the purchase was