Wednesday, August 15, 2007

iTunes

Thank God for Itunes. It is no hassle to organize the iPOD. One of the features that really sets the iPOD apart from the rest of MP/Video players is the iTunes. Eventhough my PC has been slowing down due to numerous files that eats up the primary drive.

I just have to constantly remiond myself to back-up the large files (MP3s and Video) but really haven't found the time to do this yet even during the weekends. I usually have thi laziness occuring within me to backup files since I have a hard time even imagining of having the PC finish disk copying the Gigabytes of files.

Problem # 2 has got to do with my PC shutting down by itself. Suspect is the power supply as always. I have to admit that this PC i already heavy-loaded with tons of apparatus.

No comments: